Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Tinted Roof
- Made of 1/4″ dark-tinted polycarbonate
- Gives you full visibility and awareness
- Designed specifically for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S
- Easy to Install—includes all hardware and instructions
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep roof secure
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Keeps out sun, rain, and debris
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
Dark Tinted Polycarbonate Roof
Get SuperATV’s Polycarbonate Roof for your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and keep the sun and rain off your face. The dark tint reduces UV exposure and glare while maintaining your visibility and that open cab feel. We use 1/4” polycarbonate along with heavy-duty brackets and clamps to make sure it fits snug, secure, and rattle-free no matter how bumpy the ride gets. Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass meaning this roof can take a beating without breaking. It’s protection, comfort, and visibility all in one.
A Transparent Roof Lets You See More
Go with SuperATV’s see-through roof to bring the outdoors closer. When you go for a ride, you don’t want to feel like you’re riding in a cave. Our roof gives you full visibility and lets in plenty of light while still blocking harmful UV rays, infrared heat, and precipitation. It also makes riding safer—the ability to see to the top or bottom of hills means you’re never surprised by what’s in front of you. That means more comfort, better views, and safer rides.
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo S||2018|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo S||2019|