Polaris RZR XP Turbo Full Windshield
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
Does NOT fit 2018+ RZR Turbo S
- Featured Styles
- Clear scratch resistant
- Light tint scratch resistant
- Clear standard
- Made of 1/4″ polycarbonate material
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Scratch-resistant windshields are hard coated on both sides
- Hard coating (scratch resistant) withstands 100,000+ wipes without scratching
- Contoured to hood with full-length rubber seal for a great fit
- Easy to install: comes with all necessary hardware and instructions
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Add an LED Light Kit to brighten your night riding!
Why We Make It
When you take your Polaris RZR XP Turbo off the beaten path, you need SuperATV’s full windshield to deflect debris and keep dust out of your face. Made with high strength polycarbonate material, this windshield will deflect every branch and boulder you come across. This lightweight windshield is also incredibly easy to install — it takes just a few minutes to attach it to your UTV and go!
The SuperATV Difference
Polycarbonate isn’t just strong, it’s indestructible. That’s why we use it in all our windshields—at 250 times stronger than glass, you don’t have to worry about it cracking or breaking ever.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
Our windshield is made with 1/4” hard coated polycarbonate. It’s 250 times stronger than glass (aka indestructible) and it’s nearly as abrasion resistant as glass. This windshield can take hits from rocks, bushes, branches, and your angry neighbor without scratching or scuffing.
Our windshield is available as a non-hard coated standard polycarbonate as well. This 1/4” polycarbonate is still unbreakable and will stop anything from getting into the cab. It’s perfect for keeping out the elements for a casual rider.
Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2016|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2017|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2018|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2019|