Polaris RZR XP Turbo Billet Aluminum Radius Arms
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- Made of 1-1/4″ 7075 solid aluminum bar compared to 3/4″ OEM
- Utilizes helical inserts for unbreakable threads
- Fully adjustable 5/8″ x 18 heim joints with 5/8″ steel bushing Hexagonal design for strength and style
- Hex design lets you adjust camber and toe while installed
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty*
*The heims included in this kit are considered wear and tear items, and SuperATV extends a 30 day warranty to the original purchaser that each and every one be free from manufacturer’s defects.
Solid Billet Aluminum Radius Arms
Get superior strength and suspension that turns heads with SuperATV’s Billet Aluminum Radius Arms for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo. They’re made with 32mm diameter solid 7075 billet aluminum bar. The hex bar design gives them added strength and makes them easily adjustable while installed on the UTV. All that strength is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Just hit the gas and ride — we’ve got your back.
Heavy-Duty Heims and Helical Inserts
We’ve beefed up these radius rods by combining our heavy-duty 5/8” chromoly steel heim joints with our steel helical inserts. We use the helical inserts to reinforce the radius arm threads so that the heim joints won’t strip them or pull out. They’re stronger and longer-lasting from tip to tip. If you want to run your Turbo wide open, you need SuperATV Billet Aluminum Radius Arms.
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2016|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2017|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2018|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2019|