Polaris RZR XP Turbo 3″ Long Travel Kit—Chromoly Tubed
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR 4 XP Turbo : 2016+
- 1″ wheel spacer required with factory wheels.
- Does not work with RZR XP Turbo factory front sway bar.
- To use a sway bar on a 2016 RZR XP Turbo, you must use our optional front sway bar bumper.
- 2017+ models may work with other sway bar bumpers
- Adds 3″ to each side of your RZR XP Turbo (6″ overall)
- Max tire size: 33″
- Increased wheel Travel
- Front: 3″
- Rear: 2″
- Front: 0″
- Rear: 2″
- Ground Clearance
- Front: 2″
- Rear: 1″
- Fully adjustable pivot joints
- Full camber adjustability
- Lifetime warranty on all arms
- Optional Front Sway Bar Bumper for 2016 RZR XP Turbo
SuperATV has taken years of engineering and design experience to deliver a new breed of long travel kit. This 3” long travel kit for the Polaris RZR Turbo is designed to give you unmatched stability and extreme durability. We take this kit over the top by utilizing our one-of-a-kind ball joint designs. 2016 models make use of Uniball Ball Joints and 2017+ models use threaded ball joints. SuperATV’s Rev1 performance line of chromoly tubed A-arms are constructed of a precise blend of high-strength steel alloy then hand welded and features 25% larger tubing! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you even more clearance giving this kit 2” total ground clearance over stock! It will take you over obstacles that would have once hung you up and ended your fun.
Threaded Ball Joints are 3x Stronger Than Stock
Our threaded ball joints are 3x stronger than stock. How? We use heavy-duty 4340 steel and a stud design that doesn’t taper down like stock. We take it over-the-top by making it thread in easily to our A-arms without the need for a hydraulic press. They use M38 threads and secure it with loc-tite and a snap ring so they stay in you’re A-arm even under extreme abuse. That’s how we make it 3x stronger than stock. Some might call it overkill—we call it good enough.
The UniBall and Stud
To ensure a bullet proof design, our A-arms are paired with a 4130 chromoly uniball. Pair top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than OEM, and you’ve got a long travel kit that is Built for Battle. Important to note that the SuperATV uniball studs are not necked down; they measure 17.9 mm compared to the OEM ball joint stud at 12.7. With a larger stud and meticulously heat treated materials, you have a uniball that is 2x stronger than your stock ball joint.
Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, SuperATV control arms are constructed of high strength chromoly steel. Backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, these chromoly arms for the RZR Turbo are guaranteed to take anything you can throw at them.
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles
- (4) Aluminum hex RSL’s
- (8) Chromoly high strength front A-arms
- (4) Ball joints—threaded or uniball
- Uniball ball joints for 2016 models
- Threaded ball joints for 2017+ models
- High strength rear trailing arms
- Aluminum hex sway bar link
- Aluminum extended hex tie rods & heavy-duty tie rod ends
- New Springs for 2016 models (use stock shocks)
- Extended brake lines and tie rods
- All necessary hardware for easy install
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2016|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2017|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2018|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2019|