BMP RZR XP 900 2 INTO 1 HEADER
- Fits all 2011-2014 RZR 900 Models 2 and 4 seat
- A must have on any performance motor!
- Extensively tested on our superflow 902 dyno making this the best header on the market!
- Gains 5-6hp with the stock muffler
- Great gain in low end torque with power that loves to rev out further than factory
- Gain 9-10 horsepower when using our full exhaust!
- Ceramic coated for a durable finish
- Available in ceramic chrome or black
- Ceramic chrome is recommended for these models as it holds in more heat
- Check out these instructions on ceramic exhaust
- Includes an o2 bung and plug for auto tune or auxilary o2 gauge
- Exhaust installation instructions can be downloaded HERE
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: 18-301-C (Retail $399.95)
- Ceramic Black Part #: 18-301-CB (Retail $399.95)
This performance tuned header is a great addition to your slip-on silencer! Making an additional 5 HP this system can’t be beat. With any of our slip-on mufflers this system produces 9-10 HP over factory! Huge gains for your 900 RZR that keep the rest in the dust. Great horsepower and snappy torque gains, you will be sure to love this head pipe. Ceramic coated for a lasting durable finish that holds the heat inside the pipe.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
|Polaris||RZR XP 900||2011|
|Polaris||RZR XP 900||2012|
|Polaris||RZR XP 900||2013|
|Polaris||RZR XP 900||2014|