5000 Lb. Black Ops UTV/ATV Synthetic Rope Winch
- Synthetic 50′, 6.5mm rope
- 5000 lb rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.5 hp motor
- Dimensions—15.32” x 4.60” x 4.37”
- 3.0″ x 6.6″ (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0″ (152.4 mm)
- Utilizes heavy-gauge extended wiring—long enough for 4-seaters
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless remote control w/ auto
- Water resistant remote receiver and solenoid
SuperATV 5000 lb. Winch
Whether you’re in the mud, working the rocks, or bringing in the big kill, let SuperATV’s 5000 lb. Black Ops Winch work for you! This winch comes loaded with a 50′, 6.5mm thick synthetic rope, wireless remote control, brakes to hold on inclines, weather proof seals to keep your gears turning, and a reliable smooth-running electrical system for sustained battery life. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud. It comes with extended heavy-gauge wiring that’s long enough for 4-seaters.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 5000 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.