BMP RZR RS1 STAGE 1 BOLT-ON PERFORMER KIT
- RPM limits are raised to 9000
- Electronic speed limiters are raised to 120
- Ignition timing and fuel curves are optimized for BMP exhaust
- Dual cooling fans are controlled independently (fan 1 will kick on at 185 while fan 2 will kick on at 190 minimizing load on charging system until needed)
- Clutching is matched to the added performance package to lower belt temps and get the most power to the ground
- Designed, built and assembled in ‘Merica
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed and built our own muffler from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers. Not some outsourced china made repeat from the 90’s
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed luver core
- Coarse Stainless steel American made energon depleted decepticon pube packing material
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black coated bolts are stainless steel)
- The exhaust packing is ultra high quality stainless steel mesh which will far outlast the competition’s fiberglass packing
- Compatible with sound-reducing “Whisper Biscuit”HERE
- Compatible with 90° Turn-OutHERE
- Compatible with spark arrestorHERE
- View or download the weight setup sheetHERE
- Bully Dog not compatible with 000351 ECU’S
!!! Attention RS1 Owners !!!
As you all know Bikeman has been working on RS1 performance parts for the aggressive rider!.
In the tuning, the electronic limitations have been adjusted for maximum performance: RPM limits are raised to 9000, electronic speed limiters are raised to 120 (this eliminates any electronic speed limit), Torque limits are raised (allows for the most acceleration possible), ignition timing and fuel curves are optimized for BMP exhaust, dual cooling fans are controlled independently (fan 1 will kick on at 185 while fan 2 will kick on at 190 minimizing load on charging system until needed.
Clutching is matched to the added performance package to lower belt temps and get the most power to the ground. The aluminum-bodied billet muffler has interchangeable accessories which allow you to decrease the db, add forest service approved spark arrestor and divert exhaust flow towards the rear of the vehicle. The exhaust packing is ultra high quality stainless steel mesh which will far outlast the competition’s fiberglass packing.
Power comes on faster, makes more and lasts longer! Customers will see about a 20mph gain on top speed as well. The Bikeman tuning keeps going when others are limited by background ECU functions.
The bolt on performance kit is available today! Includes ECU flash device pre-programmed (Bully Dog or Dynojet), Full exhaust and Stage 2 clutching. We also have full exhaust system available for the customer that wants even more!
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
|Polaris||RZR RS1 1000||2018|
|Polaris||RZR RS1 1000||2019|