BMP COMPLETE 935CC BIG BORE KIT FOR ’15-UP RZR 900 (115HP KIT)
Cylinder Core Exchange Options(see drop down menu):
- Option 1: Purchase Outright – No core is required to be sent in – Raises kit price by $400
- Option 2: Exchange cylinder, send yours back with 14 business days. As soon as you do, the $400 charge will be refunded. CORE MUST BE SENT BACK WITHIN 14 BUSINESS DAYS. If no core is received within 14 business days no credit will be applied.
- Option 3: Exchange cylinder – Your order will be waiting for your cylinder to arrive. Once it does, we will ship the kit. No core charge will be applied since we will have your cylinder prior to shipping the big bore cylinder.
- Please send this WORK ORDER FORM with any parts sent in.
- PN: 12-305 (Retail $899.95)
- WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR PROPER ENGINE BREAK-IN PROTOCOL
This is the complete kit you need for over 115 horsepower on pump gas! Looking for even more? You can go to our stage 2 big bore kit. Proven reliable and to have arm ripping power without having all the extra weight and extra components of a turbo. We have spent more time on the dyno than anyone in the industry to perfect our performance modifications. Our goal is the most power for the money, and we definitely deliver! This kit starts off by adding the 935cc big bore kit with forged pistons. This is a stock cylinder bored out to 96mm which requires an exchange cylinder to be sent in. Our high performance cams are added to rapidly increase horsepower and torque over the wimpy stock cams. With this extreme amount of airflow, you need an exhaust that has been performance tested to flow for these mods. Look no further than our full system which comes ceramic coated for long life and to hold heat inside the exhaust. We then add our Bully Dog Gauge Tuner which no longer lets the stock ECU limit your throttle by wire. This is huge because when you add horsepower on these models, it can be thrown out the window so quickly. Many others claim horsepower, but it cannot be truly added unless unlocking the stock ECU like we do with our programming. This programmer comes with our tune for this complete big bore which optimizes the TBW, fuel, and timing curves. This has a 8800 RPM rev limit and a 90 MPH speed limiter. Lastly, this power needs to hit the dirt hard! Our fully adjustable Stage 1 clutch kit has settings just for your big bore setup and really puts the power to the ground! Choose from 2 different stages.
Choose your stage! Stage 1 uses stock valves. Stage 2 upgrades to +4mm exhaust valves and comes fully assembled
Stage 1 Kit Includes (115hp)***Must send cylinder & Head***:
- 935cc Big Bore Cylinder (Stock Exchange)
- Forged Pistons (All rings, wristpins & circlips included)
- Base Gasket
- Head Gasket
- Bully Dog GT (Loaded with map)
- Performance Camshafts (Stock Exchange)
- Full Exhaust System
- Header to head gasket
- Stage 1 Adjustable Clutch Kit
- Heavy Duty ARP Head Studs
- Shim Under Buckets
- Labor for shimming valves for the new cams
Stage 2 Kit (120hp) – Includes everything in the stage 1 kit, but upgrades you to +4mm exhaust valves for 5-6hp more! This includes us installing new seats, guides, seals, and springs on the exhaust side. We will also lap all valves and let you know if anything looks worn out on the intake side.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR PROPER ENGINE BREAK-IN PROTOCOL:
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2015|
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2016|
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2017|
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2018|
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2019|