BMP 2016-UP RZR XP TURBO SLIP-ON DOUBLE BARREL EXHAUST
- Fits 2016-Up Polaris RZR XP Turbo Models
- A must-have for any tuned XP turbo! Works great with stock machines also
- Drastically reduces heat buildup allowing you to run more boost without detonation or safety parameters de-tuning
- Gains 3-5 horsepower depending on boost pressure
- Ceramic coated for a durable, great looking finish that holds in heat
- The black heat shield provides heat protection and great looks
- One of the best sounding exhausts on the market
- Easily adjust sound levels with our quiet cap and/or spark arrestors
- Accepts your factory spark arrestor
- Due to the high flow design, quiet cap does not lose any horsepower
- Looking for an additional spark arrestor? Click HERE to purchase one.
- Purchase the optional quiet cap HERE
- Ceramic Black Part #: 17-312-CB
- Ceramic Chrome Part #: 17-312-C
A must have when adding tunes to your XP Turbo! This exhaust provides the most flow out of any aftermarket slip-on exhaust with exceptional sound that is not obnoxiously loud, but just right, and is adjustable! The slip-on muffler allows for the use of our quiet cap, two stock spark arrestors, or one quiet cap and one spark arrestor. Having these options makes this exhaust fully adjustable with the ease of 1 bolt. Even with our quiet cap, this muffler still sounds mean, but does not have that loud tone. Uncapped the exhaust has a growl that is not over the top, but will surely let people know you mean business! The muffler comes ceramic coated. This special coating holds a great amount of heat into the pipe and is meant to withstand the high temperatures of exhaust components. Gains 3-5 peak horsepower and helps reduce engine and turbo heat.