BMP 2014 RZR 1000 HIGH PERFORMANCE HEADER
- Header will work on 2014 models only. 2015-Up models need to purchase the full system.
- Ceramic coated black or chrome for a durable finish.
- Gain 3-4 HP with the header alone, or 7-8 HP with our full system.
- Gain up to 18hp with the full exhaust and Bully Dog programmer.
- Shed 2 lbs just with the header.
- Features a welded in o2 bung and cap an optional AFR gauge.
- Need a new header gasket? Purchase one HERE
- Check out these instructions on ceramic exhaust
- Ceramic Black Part Number: 18-302-CB (Retail $399.95)
- Ceramic Chrome Part Number: 18-302-C (Retail $399.95)
Our header went through many stages of development to provide maximum air flow whether you’re running a stock or modified motor. This design utilizes a power chamber tuned to the correct length and shape just for the RZR 1000 motor. You’ll notice the header allows the motor to breathe and run peak power from 8600-8800rpm. This is only achievable with our custom programming. Running this RPM provides big power gains and much more wheel speed. The headers come ceramic coated in either chrome or black. This special coating holds a great amount of heat into the pipe and is meant to withstand the high temperatures of exhaust components. For best results use with our slip-on muffler and a Bully Dog controller loaded with our custom tuned map.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
|Polaris||RZR XP 1000||2014|