BMP ’16-UP RZR S 1000/GENERAL 1000 STAGE 1 BOLT-ON KIT
- This kit works on all RZR S/General 1000 models 2016-Up.
- Totally transforms your RZR/General making it accelerate harder with higher top speeds
- +10-12 HP
- Excellent sounding exhaust that is easily adjustable with no hp loss from 96 dB to 90 dB in minutes with ourQuiet Cap
- 96 dB without quiet cap, 90 dB with the quiet cap
- Exhaust features a triple stepped X-pipe header for industry leading performance
- You may also choose to purchase 1 or 2Spark Arrestors
- Raises rev limit to 9000 RPM
- Raises speed limit to 96 MPH
- Locks throttle by wire and lets your throttle open up fully at higher RPM
- Eliminates many torque limiters
- Big mid and high end performance gains
- Clutching designed specifically for our tuning and exhaust
- Easily upgradeable to cams, big bore, AirXtreme and other modifications
- Comes standard with our Level 2 tune which optimizes fuel, timing, speed limit, rev limit, and throttle by wire. *Must run 91 octane minimum*
- Includes: BMP custom programmed Bully Dog GT or Power Vision, Stage 1 Clutch Kit, BMP Full X-Pipe Double Barrel Exhaust System
- See our Bully Dog GT online product listing for more specifics on this tunerHERE
- View or download the weight setup sheetHERE
- NOTE: If your ECU begins with “000350” you can choose between a Bully Dog or a Power Vision. If it begins with “000351” then you can only use Power Vision. Please indicate your preference in the comment box below.
- NOTE: We recommend tack welding the spider nut to eliminate the potential of it backing off. Note: This will render the clutch non-serviceable, should it need to be repaired (see other image).
- Part # 15-319-1
This BMP Stage 1 kit includes the basic bolt-on parts you need to make some serious power!
We start the kit off with our dyno & field proven X-pipe exhaust system which comes fully ceramic coated to withstand high temperatures and keep things cool. This exhaust produces the most horsepower possible on the market today. The BMP X-pipe header went through many stages of development to provide maximum airflow whether your motor is stock or highly modified. This design utilizes a triple step x-pipe header tuned to the correct length and shape just for the S/General 1000 motor. The dual outlet muffler allows for the ability to run two spark arrestors or cap one outlet with our billet aluminum plug for a fully adjustable sound output.
Next we developed custom tuning using our extensive knowledge with the Bully Dog GT or Power Vision tuner software. The timing curve is extremely weak from the factory which is one big reason why the S/General 1000 is down on power compared to the XP 1000. We wake up this single throttle body monster and unleash the full potential. All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire along with raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve and optimized fuel curve. Peak gains of 10-12 HP and the low to mid range gains are simply unreal!
We finish the kit off with the BMP Stage 1 clutch kit which includes our Goldstar magnetic adjustable primary weights and custom BMP primary spring to make sure all that added power is making it to the ground. Our superior weight design allows for optimum belt clamping for increased belt life, faster upshift and downshift, and the ability to tune your RPM for peak HP no matter what other modifications you’re running or elevation you’re at.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
|Polaris||RZR S 1000||2016|
|Polaris||RZR S 1000||2017|
|Polaris||RZR S 1000||2018|
|Polaris||RZR S 1000||2019|