4500 Lb. Black Ops UTV/ATV Synthetic Rope Winch
- Synthetic 50′ rope
- 4500 lb rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.3 hp motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH)—14.49″ x 4.60” x 4.37″
- 3.0″ x 6.6″ (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0″ (152.4 mm)
- Utilizes heavy-gauge extended wiring—long enough for 4-seaters
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless remote control w/ auto
- Water resistant remote receiver
SuperATV 4500 lb. Winch
When you get into trouble, a SuperATV 4500 lb. Black Ops Winch is your best friend. This winch comes loaded with a 50′ synthetic rope, wireless remote control, brakes to hold the spool on inclines, and weather proof seals to keep your gears turning and electrical system safe. It’s rugged, powerful, and versatile because it’s got to be ready to work when you need it most. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud. It comes with extended heavy-gauge wiring that’s long enough for 4-seaters.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. Our synthetic rope is rated to 4500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.