’15-17 RZR 900 POWER & SPEED KIT (91 HP KIT)
- This kit works on all RZR 900 models 2015-2017.
- Totally transforms your RZR making it accelerate harder and go faster.
- 91 Horsepower Kit (+16 HP)
- Higher Top Speeds
- Programming opens the throttle 100%, eliminates torque limiters, optimizes fuel & timing, raises speed & rev limit, and locks the throttle by wire
- Big mid and high end performance gains
- Clutching designed specifically for our tuning
- Easily upgradeable to exhaust, cams, and other modifications
- Comes standard with our base tune which optimizes fuel, timing, speed limit, rev limit, and throttle by wire. *Must run 91 octane minimum*
- Includes: BMP custom programmed Bully Dog GT & Stage 1 Clutch Kit
- See our Bully Dog GT online product listing for more specifics on this tuner HERE
- View or download the weight setup sheetHERE
- Part Number 15-320
This kit includes the minimum parts you need to make some serious power! No matter if you ride trails, mud, or dunes, we know your RZR 900 needs more power. From the factory, they are sluggish because of the heavy clutching and ECU tune that does not allow full RPM or even full throttle. We fix that by adding our performance tune which opens the throttle 100% and removes torque limiters. It also removes the soft and hard rev limit so we can increase the rev limit to 8600 RPM. Fuel and timing adjustments are also made to improve overall performance. Our Stage 1 clutch kit includes our Goldstar magnetic adjustable primary weights and a custom BMP primary spring. These simple clutch changes allow the motor to rev much higher than factory to where the real power is made. For even better results, purchase our Stage 1 Bolt-On Performer kit which upgrades your exhaust and secondary clutch (coming soon).
**Please Read** Turf Mode Issue – If your RZR 900 came with 1 wheel drive, it will be disabled with this kit.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2015|
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2016|
|Polaris||RZR S/Trail/XC 900||2017|