BMP 2017-UP RZR XP TURBO BIG MO STAGE 1 BOLT-ON PERFORMER KIT
- Kit fits all 2017-Up RZR XP Turbo Models
- BMP stainless steel full exhaust – designed, built and assembled in the USA
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed luver core
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black coated bolts are stainless steel)
- One easy kit that produces the most horsepower in the industry on the stock injectors and stock turbo!
- HUGE horsepower and torque gains (up to 20 RWHP over stock)
- Wicked acceleration and top speed
- Torque limiters are removed
- Higher boost in low range
- Speed limit raised to 96 MPH (Normal MPH is 90-95 with this kit)
- Rev limit is raised to 9200 RPM
- Fan on/off at 185 degrees
- 2 Foot speed & RPM limiters are removed
- No overboost codes
- Developed in our state of the art dyno facility and perfected in the real world
- Our custom tunes loaded on your ECU with the Bully Dog GT (No sending in your ECU!)
- Easily switch between tunes or program back to stock in under 5 minutes
- Bully Dog GT can be used for gauges displaying boost, intake temp, boost temp… etc. but does not need to be mounted
- GT can also be used for data logging, performance tests, reading trouble codes & more
- Amazing sounding exhaust that adds horsepower and removes a huge amount of heat
- Magnetic adjustable weights are very easy to use and offer a far superior design which puts more power to the wheels
- Kit Includes: BMP Big Mo Exhaust, Bully Dog GT or Power Vision loaded with 2 BMP custom tunes ($50 per tune after the two included), Billet Diverter Valve and BMP Stage 1 clutch kit with setup sheet
- View or download the Bully Dog GT instructions HERE
- View or download the weight setup sheetHERE
- Compatible with sound-reducing “Whisper Biscuit”HERE
- Compatible with 90° Turn-OutHERE
- Compatible with spark arrestorHERE
- Bulldog GT Tuner is NOT compatible on the 2019 models. You MUST select Power Vision CX only.
- Part Number: 15-326-1
Are you looking for arm ripping power for your XP turbo and want it done the right way? This kit delivers industry leading horsepower gains on the stock fuel injectors. It includes all necessary components to correctly add horsepower in one easy to install package. We start off with our custom tunes for the Bully Dog GT which give you the most power in this kit. Our custom tuning is proven to provide the highest horsepower in the industry while still maintaining reliability and all safety parameters. Unlike others who flash ECUs, we give you the ability to switch between tunes as needed. In this kit you have the option to select 2 tunes, and add other optional tunes for $50 each. We highly suggest going with Level 1 or Level 2 for the first tune then a higher HP tune for the second tune. Next we add our billet diverter valve (blow off valve) which replaces the stock plastic valve which is prone to sticking. Now that we’ve taken care of producing more power, it’s time to help that extra heat escape! The stock muffler has a catalytic converter which is extremely restrictive and holds in a huge amount of heat. The more heat you can get out of the XPT the better. Our Big Mo slip-on provides a huge increase in airflow, more horsepower and a much more consistent running machine less prone to detonation or boost heat related codes. To finish off this kit we add our Stage 1 clutch kit which includes magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, and secondary spring complete with a setup guideline. This clutch kit puts the power to the ground and is known for amazing low to top end gains.
RZR XP Turbo Tunes Currently Available:
Level 1 – 91 Octane 126-128 RWHP (Stock RWHP with limtiers removed)
Level 2 – 91 Octane 138-140 RWHP (+10-12 RWHP over stock)
Level 3 – 91 Octane 148-150 RWHP (+20-22 RWHP over stock) **BMP Exhaust Required**
Level 4 – Coming SOON!
*Baseline was 126-128 RWHP which had the stock tune with a BMP slip-on exhaust
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance tuner has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
- Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance tuner, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2017|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2018|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo||2019|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo S||2018|
|Polaris||RZR XP Turbo S||2019|